- Dr. Riff is an amazing doctor. He is kind and compassionate and really listens to what you have to say. I have seen a lot of doctors in my life and I can say without a doubt he is the beat one I’ve been to. Great guy.
- Dr. Riff is an amazing doctor. He is very knowledgeable and has a great understanding for athletes and their needs. He provided great insight in diagnosing injuries and works well with you in choosing the best option for treatment with you. I would trust him fully in the plans he provides to help you with your injury because afterwards, I’ve never felt better.
- Thank you! Professional, informative, on target.
- Wonderful experience, great care and expertise.
- Dr. Riff is by far the best experience I have had regarding surgeons throughout my life which have included numerous surgeries. I tore my meniscus in my left knee and because I had planned a trip to visit my daughter in Ireland within a month, it was imperative that I recover as quickly as possible. I explained my dilemma Dr Riff and he immediately put the surgery on the fast track and within a week he had scheduled surgery. Immediately I felt as if the injury never happened. By the time I got to Ireland, three weeks later, I experienced no limitations while hiking the countryside for several days. The reason I know he did a fantastic job is because I tore the meniscus in my right knee four years ago and the tear was not as severe. The recovery lasted for six weeks and the limitations/range of motion took eight weeks of therapy. I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Riff and his Physician Assistant/Extender/Athletic Trainer/Orthopedic Technologist Sarah!
- I had rotator cuff surgery performed by Dr Riff and the results were outstanding. The attention and care I received was excellent, including a follow up call the night of the surgery. Subsequent visits were handled in a friendly and professional manner. I’m thrilled with the results and highly recommend Hinsdale Ortho and especially Dr Riff.
- Dr. Riff is an outstanding doctor and his support people are great. I’d recommend him/them to anyone. Dr. Riff made the whole experience much less traumatic, he rocks.
- I felt he was thorough and drew diagrams to help me understand and showed me my MRI and explained what he saw and what it should look like. It was a good visit.
- Dr. Riff is extremely thorough and knowledgeable with knee injuries. He operated on my knee and I was back to work healthy and earlier than expected.
- I would highly recommend Dr. Riff to anyone. He is personable and caring. This was the easiest surgery I have had to recover from, and I attribute that to Dr. Riff.
Write a review
If you're interested in submitting a testimonial for Andrew Riff, M.D., Please use the form below to do so.
Fields marked (*) are required